Thursday, September 23, 2010

Class Clowns

[As transcribed by Daddy]

No television for me today. I did play some video games and stuff, but Mommy kept me busy by doing activity books and reading with me. I didn't seem to mind! I also did a lot of playing in my room and visiting with Ursula and my Grandparents and stuff.

School was fun - I played with my new friend Brandon afterwards. He's small, but really fun. He likes to play Super Mari Bros, which is fine with me... Mommy's always nervous that I'm gonna crush him or something because I'm so much bigger.

After school today was 'Curriculum Night' - my parents and I went over to the gym for a presentation from the principal, and then went to my classroom to listen to a presentation from the teacher. I wasn't into it - but that's okay, because neither was Daddy. He and I goofed off in the corner the whole time like a couple of class clowns.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!