Wednesday, September 15, 2010

The Code of Conduct

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I went to the local farmer's market this morning - nothing out of the ordinary for a Tuesday morning. We can home, had a lovely lunch, and then I was off to school.

Yesterday I brought home a copy of the school code of conduct, rules and regulations, and all of that sort of thing. Mommy and I went over it together, and I made sure I asked all the right questions and understood what 'being respectful' and 'not vandalizing' stuff means. Not coincidentally, one of the new JK kids and I smacked into each other in the playground - she was smaller, so she kinda went flying. I picked her up, checked her for cuts or scratches, made sure she was all right, and sent her on her way. Mommy told me that I did the right thing by making sure the little girl was okay. I told her that I was just doing what the rules we went through said I should do!

Mommy made a delicious corn and red pepper soup for dinner, but didn't tell me what was in it (because I don't like red peppers). I loved it!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!