Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Day with Kristen and Reneé

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I spent a good chunk of the morning drawing more pictured for Kristen - Mommy and I finished some presents we've been making her, and got them all ready to give to her. Ursula and her mother-in-law were over, working on the new storage room / furnace room - it looks great!

Mommy and Daddy and I drove downtown to join Kristen and Reneé for lunch... wouldn't you know it, but we totally forgot to bring Kristen her birthday presents. Oops! Oh well - we all had a lovely brunch in any case.

We went to Reneé's, and I got to play with her cats... and then Reneé's boyfriend Mike joined us all as we walked several blocks to a pretty cool ice cream store (passing through a bizarre public dance performance on the way). Delicious!

We walked back to Reneé's along the train tracks, passing by Casa Loma and the area where my Mommy and Daddy lived before I was born. What a fun day - we even stopped at a greasy spoon for french fries. Thanks, everyone!

Listening to: The Budos Band - The Budos Band III


1 Comments:

Blogger Kristen McGregor said...

That was fun! Thanks for coming out to play! :)

2:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!