Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Doll Dressup

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I snuck into bed with my folks pretty early this morning. In the morning, I planned to take all of my toys outside for a big picnic, but got kinda distracted from that by the need to change all of their clothes. Mommy loves that I regularly dress all of my dolls and toys and stuff.

School was pretty awesome today - we made a huge mess in the classroom (Mommy isn't sure what I mean by that, but believes it has something to do with art stuff). I brought lots of awesome pictures home.

Mommy and I went to the toy store and bought an incentive chart (I tried to get away with buying more toys, but no dice) to encourage my reading (which is coming along really well). I visited with my Grandparents, and then after Daddy came home from work, we played a bit and I helped put Halloween decorations up in the house!

Listening to: Ryan Adams - Gold


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!