Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Enemy of Popcorn Jr.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was my carefully planned 'Daddy/Daughter Day'! Once Daddy was out of bed and ready to go, we drove Mommy to the garden and then carried onward to Fairview, where we hit up the Spring Rolls for a delicious Dim Sum lunch. We had a nice conversation, ate lots of food (I especially loved the fried squid tentacles) and dealt with a pretty clueless waitress.

I had to pee a lot at the mall for some reason... but was with Daddy, so I got a tour of four different men's rooms at the mall. We did some window shopping and then went to a movie - I can't say I liked it very much. I was talkative, fidgety, and after I spilled my popcorn - kinda upset. It didn't help that I got popcorn stuck in my teeth. Mommy calls herself 'The Enemy of Popcorn' for a reason, I guess.

We got some bubble tea before heading home, where I was very happy to see Mommy. Nuthin' against Daddy or anything. I just missed her.

Listening to: Maximum Balloon - Maximum Balloon


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!