Friday, September 17, 2010

Fidgety Waiter

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It poured with rain for most of the day! Not that I was planning to do a lot outside or anything, but the rain kept Mommy and I stuck inside. She got a headache - I tried to play restaurant with her, but she just sounded so exhausted... it kinda put me off the whole thing.

School was pretty good - we cleaned up a big mess we made in the classroom, and I got to have gym class. That was pretty much all I had to report about school today.

On the way home, Mommy and I jumped in an out of the rain puddles together, making up for our feeble attempts at playing restaurant earlier. Jumping in puddles is more fun than pretending to be a waiter. A really fidgety waiter.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!