Thursday, September 02, 2010

Finally, the CNE

[As transcribed by Daddy]

After days of begging and pleading and wishing and hoping, Mommy took me to the CNE this morning! We took the bus to the subway station, missed the Go Train, took the subway, and then the streetcar into the (waaaay too expensive) Exhibition fairgrounds.

I went on a whole bunch of cool rides and stuff, and played lots of games - I won some poorly made toys, some inflatable props, and had a fantastic time! I particularly enjoyed the farm exhibits, the ferris wheel, and some of the fun houses I went into.

I got to fulfill another long-standing ambition in life when we took the Go Train home instead of the subway. It was pretty awesome - way better than I thought it was gonna be! We were really tuckered out by the end, but had kept well-hydrated despite the heat.

Daddy and I drew a lot of pictures together today!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!