Thursday, September 09, 2010

The First Day of School (For Real This Time)

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, today was the big day... the first day of Senior Kindergarten! I woke up all excited and jazzed... I was so happy and ready for school that Grandpa thought I might actually take flight. I got a new sweater in the mail (it was purple with a pink skull & crossbones on it!) which I insisted to wear with my rainbow wings and a skirt to school.

Oddly enough, my new regular teacher (who I haven't even met yet) was sick on the first day, so I had a supply teacher. We got along just fine, though - I got to see lots of my friends like Cheyenne and Claire and stuff, and we got to play together and hear a story.

Afterwards, when Mommy picked me up, I told her it was 'GREAT"! When we passed the crossing guard on the way home, I told her it was "REALLY GOOD!" and when the guy at the convenience store asked me how my day was, I told her it was "Pretty Good!". Once we got home, I told Grandpa it was "Good."

Daddy was out tonight so Mommy and I had a nice evening of dinner and a movie.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!