Wednesday, September 08, 2010

The First Day Of School (?)

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was the big day... the first day of Senior Kindergarten! I woke up all excited and jazzed... Mommy made me special 'Senior Kindergarten French Toast' and everything. We went over to the market, bought a special muffin for my snack at school - and then met up with another parent and discovered that the first day of Senior Kindergarten is tomorrow.

Oops.

I took the news pretty badly for a minute, and then got over it. Mommy and I went home, had some lunch, and then the two of us played 'school' for two hours straight - including math, writing, crafts, and even gym class in the back yard. I had a real blast, and wanted to do it all over again! Unfortunately, there are only so many hours in the day.

So yeah, uh... tomorrow is actually the first day of school. So... yay! Like I said yesterday... Here's hoping my second-ever 'first day of school' goes well tomorrow!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!