Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Forecaster

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning while I was visiting with Gammy, we discussed the weather. She told me that the weathermen said it was gonna be hot & sunny today. Seeing the clouds, I mentioned that I thought it would rain. As soon as I said the word "rain", it started raining. So amazing! I was then reported to have remarked "Pretty soon, the weathermen will call me for the forecast."

The day was good. Mommy and I went to the market - I was thrilled to see that the apple cider (and the free samples of apple cider) are back. School was good, too - we had gym class and went to the library. Afterwards, Claire and I played one of our favourite games - 'Terry Fox Run', where we both run all over the place and get tired out.

In the afternoon I spilled milk and freaked out, but Mommy snapped me out of it. I was extra huggy with her today.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!