Friday, September 03, 2010

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I prepared for Daddy's birthday dinner today - we carefully put together a wheat-free lasagna and a blackberry cheesecake. I was pretty helpful with the cheesecake, even if we never got around to coating it in blue fondant like I wanted.

I did a lot of playing in my room today - I decided that I was quite happy and satisfied to play all on my lonesome, and kept my door closed. I accidentally knocked over a vase full of flowers, and kinda freaked out about it. I had a bath soon afterwards, and felt better about it.

After Daddy came home from work, we all enjoyed the aforementioned lasagna (which everyone except Mommy liked) and cheesecake. I gave Daddy a bunch of pictures that I drew for his birthday, Gammy and Grandpa got him a new flash for his camera, and Mommy and Daddy and I watched an atrocious movie (Mommy's idea, honest).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!