Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday, Nana!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I didn't get to see Daddy before I went to bed last night, so I was really happy to see him this morning. I casually suggested that maybe he and I had a Daddy/Daughter day tomorrow... so I spent the better part of the day making pretty ambitious plans for the two of us!

School was fine - there was the small matter of some drama with my nemesis, but my Mommy spoke to her Daddy. Hopefully things get taken care of. I talked to Nana on the phone and sang 'Happy Birthday' to her.

I watched a cool movie with Mommy in the afternoon, and we had a bunch of leftovers for dinner. Daddy came home to discover some cool drawings I did during the day, including a picture of a little girl feeding carrots to bunny rabbits, and a drawing of a man (wearing a tie) and a woman on a date.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!