Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Heel-Toe

[As transcribed by Daddy]

This morning I was goofing off at home instead of getting ready for school, so Mommy had to have words with me. She brushed my hair in anticipation of picture day, which made me whiny, and then I drank a glass of water while sobbing, and I dropped it, making it smash, making me scream, which got me sent to my room. Mommy and I talked it out, but were late for school (especially considering that we had to go back home to get my gym shoes, which I forgot). I was upset that I wouldn't be on time for school and able to take attendance (because I was scheduled to be the special helper) - once we arrived, I discovered that the class was empty as all the students went to the gym for picture day. This caused another breakdown. Mommy took me to the gym and stood by while I had my picture taken, and left when she saw that I was with my friends. I got to be the special helper after all.

After school Mommy picked me up and then we got a ride to my first-ever tapdance class! I was twice the size of all of the other little kids, except for this one kid named Isis who I became fats friends with. We learned 'heel-toe' and 'toe-heel'.

Once THAT was done, we came home, had a really quick dinner, and then I went with Mommy back to school for her Home & School association meeting. I waited in my classroom - most of my other best friends were there, too. There was a babysitter there for us - upon hearing the term "babysitter" though, I expressed some concern. Why would someone be paid to sit on babies?!

Phew. What a busy, dramatic, up-and-down day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!