Sunday, September 19, 2010

Gathering of the Jonagolds

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I spent the better part of my morning trying to get my parents out of bed so that they would feed and entertain me. Poor Daddy - last night's jog really seemed to take a bit out of him.

Once we were all up and got some lunch into us, we decided to do some apple picking. The highways were a little congested, however, and the drive out to Orchalaw Farms took us about ten times longer than usual! The Jonagold apples were especially perfect for picking this time. We made sure to get lots.

We stopped at the Apple Factory on the way home for some snacks, and then - once again - were stuck in paralyzing traffic on the way home. I kept the complaints to a minimum, though. Once we were home, I was happy to play some video games while Mommy made dinner and Daddy passed out on the couch.

Listening to: Chilly Gonzales - Ivory Tower


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!