Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Just too hot.

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up really hoping to go to the Canadian National Exhibition today... but for the second day in a row, the city was bombarded by cosmic-level heat, and there was another major heat and smog warning issued, so... Mommy asked if I'd be happy to go to the splash pad. That made me more than happy.

Of course, it was probably too hot for the splash pad, plus it looked like it was going to rain, so... I was happy to just stay home and play around in the sprinkler.

We also went to the market this morning, which was great. I got to see Audrey (from the community garden) and I got to eat a muffin. In the evening, I went to visit Gammy and Grandpa - I totally mistook Gammy asleep in her bed for Grandpa asleep on the couch. Pretty confusing.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!