Monday, September 27, 2010

Mall Crawl

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Darnit - I'm sick. So sick, in fact, that I barely slept last night... and crawled into bed with Mommy and Daddy, and kept them from sleeping, too. I think I may have also made Daddy sick - the jury's still out on that one. After the sun rose I went to Gammy and Grandpa's place to watch the F1 race with them.

Once we had eaten some lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I headed out to run some errands... we hit various malls in the area in order to look for Hallowe'en costume elements (for Daddy and I) with mixed success. I got to have a snack, but seemed to run out of steam as the afternoon dragged on.

Once we got home I watched a movie on television and tried to relax, having digested some vitamins, couch drops, and juice. Mommy made an absolutely perfect batch of chicken noodle soup, which we all really loved.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!