Friday, September 24, 2010

No Ys

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a pretty uneventful and quiet day. Mommy and I had a pretty average morning, followed by a pretty average day at school. My regular teacher wasn't at school (she seems to have caught that flu big that's been going around), so we had the same supply teacher that we got on the first day of school this year.

Mommy usually sneaks sweet little notes into my snack bag for school, so I decided to write her one in return, which was pretty cool - even if I didn't have a snack to accompany it for her.

At dinner, Mommy finally made good on her promise to make me alphabet soup (which features prominently in the plot of one of my favourite TV shows). Only... we couldn't find any gluten-free alphabet noodles - just the letter 'O'. I enjoyed it, but mentioned that I wished the soup had other letters in it besides 'O'. Specifically, 'Y'.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!