Friday, September 10, 2010

Return of the Nemesis

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was full of beans this morning, and had such a great time being full of beans that I decided to remain full of beans for the remainder of the day! I started talking and running around from the minute I woke up to the minute I went to bed.

School was good - I finally got to meet my official teacher for the year. We really seemed to get along... I told my parents that I approved of her. Lots of new kids in my class, and I was glad to see some of my other friends (who have moved on to the first grade) on the playground.

Of course, my nemesis from last year is also back, and any hopes that she would have learned how NOT to be a jerk over the summer were dashed when she called some of my friends mean names and grabbed my leg and hurt me. Mommy and I confronted her and her Grandmother about it today - we are NOT going to have a repeat of last year. If my nemesis' parents won't solve the problem and the school won't, we'll have some serious problems.

Daddy got a package in the mail today, so he and I went to the post office to pick it up. We had a great dinner and watched television together - and the whole time I never stopped asking questions or being full of beans!

Listening to: Matthew Dear - Black City


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!