Saturday, September 18, 2010

Scary Face Practice

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I played some reading games with Mommy this morning - the incentive chart that she made for me (where I get stickers for reading well) is pretty cool!

There's a house up the street that scares me every Halloween (due to its awesome decorations). For the past few days, I've been practicing walking past it - I also practiced making scary faces... something that clearly continued all throughout my day at school, because when Mommy came to pick me up afterwards, I had somehow corralled all of the other kids into making scary faces, too. Claire and I played 'Terry Fox Run' before we went home.

I commandeered the dinner menu tonight - Mommy happily obliged and made a fantastic chicken noodle soup from scratch, which we all really enjoyed!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!