Sunday, September 05, 2010

Seaton Trail XIV

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I used the computer a lot this morning before everyone woke up - once Daddy was out of bed, we drove over to the chiropractor, where Mommy got her neck adjusted after weeks of jogging, and I played with Daddy's iPhone.

We came home, had a quick lunch, and then headed out once again for a trip to the supermarket, where I kept falling out of the grocery cart. Oops! We took a quick jaunt to the butcher, came home, and then headed out for a third time - for the first weekend hike we've been on in what feels like months.

It was a little chilly out, so we had to dress warmly, but it was nice to be back at the Seaton Trail, which has eroded a little since we were last there. It threatened to rain the whole time, but held off - and we had a nice complaint-free 90-minute walk. I was rewarded for my compliance with Hot Chocolate.

Listening to: Jukebox The Ghost - Everything Under The Sun


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!