Monday, September 20, 2010

Seaton Trail XV

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I went and visited with Grandpa this morning while Mommy and Daddy went to the butcher to pick up some food - including some delicious smoked salmon, which I had for lunch. Pretty awesome! Then we all drove out to the Seaton Trail (actually the southernmost section, which we haven't hiked before), where we met up with Lisa and Leo and Matt and Pugsley!

We all had quite a nice walk - we managed to walk for about an hour or so, all in all. There were lots of dogs along the route - we were very happy to see them. I was especially cuddly with Lisa, and played really well with Leo.

On the way home, we hit up a mall in Markham, where I bought a new pair of boots and some other odds and ends. Once we got home, Daddy started feeling kinda ill, but we managed to have dinner and a campout in the back yard! We had marshmallows over a fire and everything. Mommy's pretty awesome for putting that together.

Listening to: Brandon Flowers - Flamingo


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!