Monday, September 13, 2010

Storage

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Daddy were pretty exhausted from last night's jog, so I decided to let the two of them sleep in a little bit. Eventually they both got up and kept me fairly entertained.

After a nice lunch (it seems as though we're running out of groceries over here), Mommy and Daddy started moving Daddy's comic book collection into our new storage room now that the floor is all done. It involved a lot of heavy lifting, a ridiculous amount of dust and sneezing, and a whole lot of grunting and groaning. Thank goodness they're not jogging tonight! I watched television and played in my room the whole time.

We decided to go to the drug store to get some groceries for dinner, and then gave up and decided to go to a restaurant instead. Afterwards, we combed the neighbourhood for additional shelving, and came up short.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!