Tuesday, September 07, 2010

The Well-Behaved Family

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Once again, I had a nice morning of television and video games. Tomorrow I go back to school and start Senior Kindergarten... so I'm somewhat nervous and full of awkward anticipation.

After a week of pestering my parents, my persistence finally paid off - they agreed to take me to Spring Rolls for lunch. I was disappointed that they didn't have my coconut water stocked, but whatever... I ate my fair share of Thai food anyway.

Next we drove out to Forsythe Family Farms, where we went on a tractor ride, walked through the forest, and successfully navigated their corn maze. My parents can safely say that we were the best behaved family (parents included) in attendance.

After dinner and television I was happy to have a much needed bath. Here's hoping my second-ever 'first day of school' goes well tomorrow!

Listening to: Eels - Tomorrow Morning


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!