Monday, October 04, 2010

Bathroom Tornado

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a great morning of breakfast, video games, playing in my room, and a little bit of television. Once my folks were both up and out of bed, we had some breakfast and then headed out for Brampton, Ontario, to hit up a Michael's we had never been to before. Unfortunately it also looked as though we'd never be able to leave either, seeing as how Daddy couldn't find his way back out of the parking lot.

We found a lovely favourite trail of ours not too far north of there, and hiked for close to an hour. I pretended to be a newscaster most of the way, and gave silly weather reports about tornadoes localized in our bathroom.

Once we got home (I napped on the way) Daddy and I went to pick up Kristen from the subway station - she joined us for dinner, and regaled us with stories from her recent trip to Israel. She even brought me back a coined skirt (not sure that the technical name is) which I absolutely love!

Listening to: Trent Reznor And Atticus Ross - The Social Network Soundtrack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!