Monday, October 25, 2010

Claire's Birthday

[As transcribed by Daddy]

We all slept in a little bit today - despite a raging headache, Mommy got a ridiculous amount of work done. She tidied up a bit, made a batch of muffins, worked on her Hallowe'en costume, and helped me wrap presents for Claire's birthday party, which she and I went to in the afternoon.

The party at the dance class was great! I played with lots of the other girls - especially Helena. We had pizza, birthday cake (I brought my own gluten-free cupcake), and learned a little ballet routine which we performed for our parents. I got a loot bag and everything. Pretty awesome.

Once we got home I played some video games, and then we ordered Greek food for dinner. We lured Daddy away from his construction project long enough to help us eat it. Maybe it was something I ate, but I tossed and turned for hours in bed without being able to sleep.

Listening to: Bran Van 3000 - The Garden


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!