Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Cold and Tired

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was dark and cold and soggy and wet this morning. Grandpa drove Mommy and I to the market, but I was too cold and tired to even get enthusiastic about my regular market snacks. It might have been because I was starting to get a fever.

School was fine today - we learned about turkeys and Thanksgiving, and I got an invite to Claire's ballet-themed birthday party (which makes me nervous, because I don't know ballet). Speaking of ballet, in the late afternoon I went to my tapdancing lesson - I was very well-behaved, unlike some of the other kids (and their parents).

I came home and barely touched my dinner... I was still cold and exhausted and somewhat miserable. Daddy drove Mommy and I to pick up her brand new sewing machine and some fabric, and then I was really happy to go to bed.

Listening to: KMFDM - Würst


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!