Friday, October 22, 2010

Driving Papa to Buffalo

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a quick morning, really... after surveying the tree that fell on our house and checking out any damage, I hung out with Papa and Mommy before finally heading off to school.

Mommy and Daddy pulled me out of class early so that we could drive Papa to the airport in Buffalo, which kinda made me sad... I didn't want to go! The fact that my classmates all hugged me goodbye even though I only left, like, 20 minutes early didn't make me feel any better.

I got over it pretty quickly and had a lively ride to the States despite the traffic. I was very sad to say goodbye to Papa, but had some fun at the mall on the way home - we checked out Hallowe'en stuff, got cooking equipment, and clothes that still had security tags attached, apparently (nothing three sets of pliers, 30 minutes, and tenacity couldn't fix). I passed out as soon as we crossed back into Canada.

Listening to: Kings of Leon - Come Around Sundown


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!