Thursday, October 07, 2010

Feeling Better

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I slept in this morning - but as soon as I was out of bed, any sign of the fever I had been fighting off yesterday was gone. I arose a chipper, healthy little girl in great spirits! A complete turnaround in every respect. A solid night's sleep can really do a person some good!

School was alright today - Mommy was a little late picking me up after I was done, but no biggie. Later, I visited with Gammy and one of her former students (Dia, the nice lady who bought me that Barbie doll) for quite a while... I even read to them from one of my favourite books! After Dia left, I hung out with Grandpa.

After dinner, Daddy took Mommy and I out to run a few grocery-related errands for tomorrow's big school bake sale. Mommy is making whoopee pies! Gluten free ones that I can eat! I can't wait!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!