Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting out the Vote

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was unseasonably warm today, but nobody complained, really. School was fine - my friend Jason got to be the helper, and it was awesome because for Show & Tell he brought a keychain with Animal from the Muppets on it. Have I mentioned how much I love the Muppets?

I came home and did some Hallowe'en crafts with Mommy, and when Daddy came home from work, he and I decided to go for a walk to run some errands. First we went to the voting station so that Daddy could vote in the municipal election, and then we walked over to Home Depot and I helped Daddy find some sandpaper.

After dinner, I decided to go to bed a little early again (I felt tired) but had a rough time falling asleep for the second night in a row.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!