Friday, October 15, 2010

Glow-In-The-Dark Skeleton

[As transcribed by Daddy]

More rain today! Luckily Mommy and I were safe and warm at home, where we played cards and stuff. I did a lot of playing in my room once Mommy had completely tidied it for me... there's nuthin' like a cleaned-up room, especially when you didn't clean it yourself! Mommy and I even managed to cover it with autumn and Hallowe'en decorations, including a large glow-in-the-dark skeleton.

We sang some Hallowe'en songs at school today. Carrie Ann made me a wonderful present - a home-made star decoration, which we thought was so sweet of her. We put it up on the fridge for us all to look at.

During dinner, we watched a few episodes of the Muppet Show, which Daddy bought off of Amazon at a crazy discounted price. I loved it! At bedtime, there was some drama that may have involved the presence of a large glow-in-the-dark skeleton.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!