Sunday, October 31, 2010

Hallowe'en Eve with Gammy and Grandpa

[As transcribed by Grandpa]

I went for a walk with Gammy and Grandpa immediately after Mom and Dad left for Barrie (to attend Kellie's wedding). We looked at all the Hallowe'en decorations, oohing and aahing. On the way to get a small pumpkin at the corner flower store, stopped at a house with a front lawn full of decorations and jumped up and down in excitement. Gammy and Grandpa said I was full of beans during the entire walk.

At the flower store I wandered throughout the entire store, and found the pumpkins outside in the back. I looked into one bin (Wholeheartedly), searched in several others (the pumpkins were all Too big), and went back to the first bin. With Gammy's help, I picked out a pumpkin. The plan is to carve it for Hallowe'en. Say, did I mention I loved it at school when we carved a pumpkin, and I got to get my hands in its guts? Well, I did.

After our walk, we watched a movie, and for dinner with Gammy and Grandpa we had what I asked for: potato patties, chicken, potato patties, peas, and more potato patties.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!