Sunday, October 03, 2010

Hip Hip Hooray for Basil Day... ...sorta

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was gonna be 'Hip Hip Hooray for Basil Day', where we were gonna go over to the Seaton Trail and have a special picnic to celebrate Basil (all my idea), except Zoe was the only one who said she'd attend - and she lives in Virginia. That, plus it rained. To make up for it, we went to the mall in Pickering.

Last time we were there, we all remembered it being pretty dumpy... in fact, it still looks dumpy from the outside. But on the inside it was pretty great, as far as malls go. We ended up buying lots of gear for my Hallowe'en costume and Dad's Hallowe'en costume.

I snoozed in the car on the way home, as we passed about ten Shoppers Drug Marts along the route. Seriously... those things seem to be perpetually multiplying through the city.

Listening to: Electric Six - Zodiac


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!