Monday, October 18, 2010

The Last Apples in Ontario

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Having spent the night in my parent's room (in Basil's old bed) I was happy to wake up, visit with Papa, visit with Gammy and Grandpa, and happy to join Mommy in doing some raking of fall leaves in the back yard.

After Daddy woke up, we all got ready to head out for a day outside of the city. Daddy drove Mommy and Papa and I to a nice restaurant in Brampton, where we had breakfast for lunch! Then we drove into Caledon, where we found the very last apple orchard in the vicinity with remaining fruit left to pick. Of course, so was every other person with a hankering for apples in Southern Ontario, apparently. Oh well - we had a pretty good time anyway.

We had a long drive home afterwards, and even stopped at Michael's for some crafty stuff on the way back. Papa (who is feeling pretty sick) camped out on the couch to recover once we got home - I played in my room and played video games before and after dinner!

Listening to: Belle & Sebastian - Write About Love


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!