Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Laughing at the Dentist

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I woke up really excited to go to the dentist tonight - I was specifically looking forward to the part where the 'water hose' tickles the inside of my mouth. Somehow, I had to get through the day in anticipation.

School was nice - we had a fire drill, and then many of my friends expressed interest in the Silly Bandz Kristen brought me the other day. Claire told me I had to give her one... I expressed my concern to Mommy, who explained the concept of 'trading' to me. Once I understood, I just started giving mine away - I even gave two (!) to my nemesis. It felt good.

In the afternoon, Daddy came home from work a bit early and took Mommy and I to the dentist. Sure enough, everyone in the dentist's office could hear me laughing away happily as the hygienist worked away on my mouth!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!