Saturday, October 09, 2010

Lego Drama

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Time for another swimming lesson! I had a great time, and got some fantastic one-on-one instruction this morning, even if it was for only fifteen minutes. I really paid attention and practiced kicking. On the way home, the unseasonably warm weather made me pretty uncomfortable.

School was all right - we sang songs and stuff - no big deal. I played with my friends in the playground for longer than usual since the weather was warm. Mommy and I made a decorative cornucopia in the afternoon, but I could only help so much (the glue gun was pretty hot).

In the evening, I got pretty upset while playing with my Lego... the houses I built with Mommy a few weeks ago kept coming apart. One of these days I'll learn to cope with the fact that Lego was meant for building, taking apart, and re-building. Daddy made me feel better with a trip to Chapters before bed.

Listening to: David Bowie - Station To Station


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!