Friday, October 08, 2010

Must... brush... teeth!

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I crawled into bed with my parents last night because I missed them (and not because of the bad dream I had). Things were going well in the morning until it was time to go to school with all of the baked goods we brought for the Fall Fair. On the way, I realized I forgot to brush my teeth, which completely freaked me out. I was super worried that everyone at school would tell me I had bad breath!

Somehow Mommy got me to school - as soon as it was done, me and a school full of kids had the annual Fall Fair. There were games, snacks, crafts, prizes, running around, treats, corn, burgers, a real cop car to sit in... fun times! At one point Mommy thought she lost me, but I had only run across the field with Claire. All was fine. Daddy joined us after he got home from work.

In other news, we had the water in the house turned off this morning due to some plumbing work that was happening. George & Ursula were all done at about 4 in the afternoon... but the city didn't turn the water back on until five hours later. Which made finally brushing my teeth difficult.


1 Comments:

Blogger George said...

Brushing one's teeth is important, especially for the lovely kids out there. I've been telling this to Ann, my favorite niece. I can see that she's no longer that scared in going to the dentist once we told her that we will be visiting our new family Myrtle Beach dentist. She heard stories from friends in school that our new dentist is the most friendly of all the dentists Myrtle Beach-based practitioners. Thanks for sharing this interesting adventure!

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!