Friday, October 29, 2010

No Weaponry

[As transcribed by Daddy]

It was windy and kinda dreary outside... a perfect day to stay indoors and make Hallowe'en decorations. Mommy made pillow covers, cardboard gravestones, door hangings... all kinds of stuff. We drew cool Hallowe'en drawings on the front door, drew pictures on paper, and drew faces on various gourds and squashes.

School was pretty cool - on the way home, I made sure to promise Ms. Free that I wouldn't bring any weapons to school tomorrow (everyone assumes I'm referring to the fact that we're all wearing our costumes to school tomorrow).

George and Ursula were over pretty late in the day today, and did some pretty noisy construction work in the foyer outside the apartment, which I recoiled from. Lucky for me Max and Jenna showed up at the end of the day, and I showed them as many of my toys as I could fit into five minutes.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!