Saturday, October 30, 2010

Officially Awesome

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Swimming lessons this morning were amazing - my progress report says that I'm officially awesome. I was able to swim with a flotation device across the pool on my own power. Amazing! I was so proud, and so was Mommy.

After lunch we put my Hallowe'en costume on - I was an adorable Jack Skellington, in a custom tuxedo with awesome skull makeup. I looked so cool I surprised myself! At school I was definately the most animated out of all the other kids... we had a costume parade and stuff. It was great. Got lots of candy to take home - even the crossing guard gave me a huge bag of goodies!

After Daddy came home from work, we all got dressed up in our Hallowe'en costumes and met up with Julie and Sarah at Sarah's school, where they were having a big haunted house thing. Sarah was a little afraid of my costume, the place was noisy, I hadn't eaten any dinner, and was tired... the perfect recipe for a Hallowe'en meltdown. We had to go home a little early.

I got to stay up a bit eating pizza and watching Hallowe'en movies, which made me feel better.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!