Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pasta with Cheatballs

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and Papa and I hung out around the house in the morning - Papa and I did a lot of playing and laughing together. The tuxedo Mommy ordered for my Hallowe'en costume FINALLY arrived in the mail, which is good - it means she won't have to sew one herself. After lunch, Papa and Mommy walked me over to school, where I had music class and I played with my friends.

Papa and Mommy came to pick me up from school, and I was really excited to see Papa. I played at the playground for a while, and then once again it was home to play and laugh with Papa! I also drank a lot of goat's milk.

Mommy made pasta for dinner, but instead of meatballs she cut up pieces of Papa's favourite sausage. It's cheating, but we all loved it anyway. Papa watched the baseball game while I played video games before bed.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!