Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pink Batman goes Tap Dancing

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I was the last person to wake up this morning! It was kinda nice to sleep in a bit, and see Daddy off to work. Papa went back to bed after breakfast, so we decided to skip going to the market. No big deal.

In the afternoon, Papa and Mommy walked me over to school again, and were there to pick me up afterwards. I had fun playing with Carrie Ann and Claire, and then had a quick snack at home before heading out for my tap dancing class with Mommy. I wore the leotard from my pink Batman costume - everyone loved how bright it was (and the huge Batman logo emblazoned across my chest)!

After Daddy came home from work, he drove us out to Spring Rolls for dinner, which was great (and entirely my choice, incidentally). We almost made it home before Papa realized he left his credit card at the restaurant, so we turned around, got it, went back home, and I watched the baseball game with Papa.

Listening to: Badly Drawn Boy - It's What I'm Thinking Part One: Photographing Snowflakes


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!