Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Plums

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Daddy was home for the day - his last official vacation day of the year. He was bound and determined to work on my playhouse in the back yard, and over the course of the day successfully measured, cut, and mitered 4 pieces of timber! And he didn't cut off any fingers or make any mistakes!

Mommy and I went to the market, but today there was no sweet potato man - so no muffin for me. I got and ate a lot of plums instead. Daddy gave us a ride to school, which was pretty uneventful (no library or gym today). I played at the playground with Carrie Ann for quite a long time afterward!

After I got home and surveyed (and approved of) Daddy's carpentry, we watched an episode of Doctor Who that really made me cry.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!