Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Return to Hockley

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy and I let Daddy sleep in a bit today... in the meantime, I played on the computer and stuff while Mommy prepped some leftovers from last night, which we started eating for lunch.

Daddy and I had a 'classic television' moment when we sat down and watched Bugs Bunny and Road Runner cartoons together for something like an hour. We laughed and laughed!

Daddy drove Mommy and I aaaallll the way out to Hockley Valley, where we went for a 90-minute hike (which includes the time Daddy lost his car keys 10 minutes into the hike and had to backtrack to find them). By the time we were finished, though, I was pretty exhausted and prone to whimpering, whining, and crying about nuthin'. Ah well, it was a good day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!