Sunday, October 17, 2010

Rochester & Cousins

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Well, we were all up and out of the house pretty early this morning, made our way along the QEW through Burlington traffic, hit the border at about 10:30, and had crossed into the United States by, uh... noon. All things considered, I held it together really well.

We arrived at Uncle Johnny and Aunt Gail's place outside of Rochester at about 1:00 - boy, was I ever happy to see Papa (and to be out of the car)! We all took a hike through the garden and stuff - I stuck to Aunt Dot like glue until my cousins Abby and Emily arrived. The three of us had a blast! We ate pizza, drew pictures, played hide & seek, yelled and hollered and screamed, and dressed up in funny clothes!

When it was time to drive all the way back home, Emily took it pretty hard - I have to make sure I write to her before I see her again. I tried to stay awake on the (much shorter) drive with Papa back to Toronto, but lost consciousness before hitting downtown.

Listening to: Sufjan Stevens - The Age Of Adz


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!