Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sagequest 2010

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Today was a day of pre-Thanksgiving errands. As soon as Daddy was up, he drove Mommy and I around town for some odds and ends. Sage appears to be out of stock all over the city, so we had to hit up three different supermarkets before finding any. While Mommy went to the butcher, Daddy and I went to the bookstore. He read me a book about manners, and proceeded to spend the rest of the day reminding me to mind my own.

After a late lunch, Mommy and Daddy and I walked over to Home Depot to check out paint swatches, power tools, and lumber prices. I've recently asked Daddy to take on a mammoth building task for Christmas, and Mommy thinks it'd be good for his status as a handyman to actually attempt it.

In the evening, we had a lovely little dinner and watched some television. After I went to bed, Daddy FINALLY finished Mommy's anniversary present... only two months late.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!