Saturday, October 02, 2010

Scary Flush

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had my first swimming lesson (in a year or two, anyway) at a pool I hadn't been to before this morning. It was pretty good... it was just me and one instructor, and we had a nice time. I did everything she said, and seemed to enjoy myself!

School was good - I played with my friends and stuff in the playground (no big development there) and we all sang a lot of songs we've been learning in music class. We had our Terry Fox Run today - I was mostly excited about the awesome popsicle I got afterwards. Mommy thought it was funny to see all the little kids showing each other our popsicle-stained tongues.

Mommy and I made some candy and cookies in the afternoon, and then Daddy took us out for sushi for dinner. I downed a lot of food, even if the service wasn't so great today. In the ladies room, some girl in another stall flushed the toilet - the sound was so loud (I have an irrational fear of loud toilet flushes) I screamed, and freaked everyone out. Oops!

Happy Birthday, Cool Uncle Gareth!

Listening to: Ben Folds/Nick Horny - Lonely Avenue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!