Sunday, October 24, 2010

Smells like Tempura

[As transcribed by Daddy]

No TV or computer for me today - Mommy decided that I needed a break. We hung out together instead... after lunch, Daddy went into the garage to work on my construction project, and Mommy and I went to the garden to pack it up for the year. I was a little bit bored, but found a few friends to play with and stuff. We picked a last batch of cabbage and bid farewell to the garden until next year.

Daddy drove us out to the toy store to buy a gift for Claire, and then we bought more wood at Home Depot, and did some grocery shopping.

Once we were home, I was eager to help Mommy do some of the cooking for dinner. Seeing as how Daddy and I watched a program about tempura earlier in the day, I helped her whisk some tempura batter. I smelled like tempura for the rest of the day.

Listening to: Mark Ronson & The Business Int'l - Record Collection


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!