Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Sound of Drilling

[As transcribed by Daddy]

What a beautiful day today - as soon as I was up, I went outside into the warm autumn weather and played on my swing. It was such a fantastic day that Mommy let me hang out after school for something close to an hour to play with my friends at the playground!

Mommy and I made a bunch of Hallowe'en crafts when my hands weren't bust plugging my ears due to the sound of drilling (Ursula and George have been working away on our new bathroom). I couldn't wait for Daddy to come home today... once we had dinner, we picked up our grocery order at Claire's Mom's house and then my parents took me to Starbucks (to make up for the fact that I didn't get to play with Claire).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!