Saturday, October 23, 2010

Substitutes

[As transcribed by Daddy]

I had a swimming lesson this morning... my regular instructor wasn't around, though, so I had a substitute. She was okay, but didn't really push me as hard as my usual teacher. Oh well, I had a really good time anyway, and seem to be under the impression that I'm an accomplished swimmer now (even if I can't jump into the water yet).

Speaking of substitutes, Ms. Free wasn't in at school today, so we had a supply teacher at kindergarten... his name was 'Mr. S' (Mr. Ess?), and he played a bunch of songs for us on his harmonica. Not only that, but he let us out of school a half hour early. How cool is that? Substitute teachers are awesome!

Mommy did a lot of Hallowe'en costume sewing today - mine is almost finished, hers is almost done, and Daddy's is closed to being finished, too. After dinner, the three of us ran some costume-related errands and got coffee.

Listening to: Squarepusher - Shobaleader One: d'Demonstrator


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!