Monday, October 11, 2010

Thanksgiving Daddy/Daughter Day

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy had lots and lots of Thanksgiving cooking to take care of today, so Daddy and I decided to have a 'Daddy/Daughter Day' and leave her to mind various pots, pans, and ovens.

We had a great day. First we went to the restaurant of my choosing (Dim Sum!) where we ate lots of awesome food and had a generally great time. Then we walked around the mall a bit - I helped Daddy try on shirts, and I got a new Jack Skellington toy!

Next up, we went over to Home Depot to buy a circular saw and some lumber for Daddy's big building project. The lady there was awesome - she helped us out a lot, recommending all sorts of things... she even gave me my own free professional tape measure!

When we got home, it was almost time for dinner. We joined Gammy and Grandpa and Nee Nee and our friend Dia and her son Homsa... and ate tons of delicious food. We'll all sleep well tonight!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!