Thursday, October 21, 2010

"She Threw Out the Goose!"

[As transcribed by Daddy]

Mommy pulled me out of school today so that she and Papa and I could go downtown and stuff. We took the bus (we saw our friends Samantha and Emma on the way) to the subway and the subway to the St. Lawrence Market. where we ate a lot of food - I dined on sushi, and then we walked around and explored a bit.

We took the streetcar home, and were joined by a crazy person who yelled "SHE THREW OUT THE GOOSE!!!" through the open window at random pedestrians. We got home just in time for Papa to catch two back-to-back baseball games! George and Ursula were over, and brought their kids Jenna and Max with them. We all played in my room, and I'm not sure who had more fun... Jenna and I, or Max and Papa.

As I slept, a windstorm caused the neighbour's tree to fall on our house. I slept through it (and Daddy, who was in the garage where the tree fell, didn't notice it).

Listening to: Fitz And The Tantrums - Pickin' Up The Pieces


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

I'm a happy kid living with my parents and our dog in Toronto. I'm goofy, sweet, smart, extremely chatty, and pretty much the cutest kid on the face of the Earth!